Ucroo provides people with ways to report photos and videos that they believe to be in violation of their privacy rights. We'll remove photos and videos that you report as unauthorized if this is required by relevant privacy laws in your country, as long as the reported content involves you, your child (under 13) or another person for whom you are the legal representative or guardian. Photos or videos involving anyone else will need to be reported by the individual themselves.
Under what circumstances can I report a photo or video that violates my privacy?
- If you're under the age of 18 and you think a photo or video on Ucroo should be removed because it violates your rights
- If your child is under 13: If you'd like to request the removal of an image of your child aged under 13
I want to report a photo or video that violates my privacy
To file a image privacy rights infringement notification with Ucroo, the person or guardian (for instances in childen until 13), or an authorized agent acting on his or her behalf will need to send a written communication that including all details listed below and should be sent by mail or by PDF attached to an email using the contact information listed below.
- A URL to the video or image in violation of privacy
- Your First Name
- Your Last Name
- If you are reporting this for your child under the age of 13, include the statement: I declare under penalty of perjury that you are the legal guardian of, or have parental rights for, the child under 13 years old depicted in the content reported above.
- Include the following statement: I represent that all of the information contained in this form is accurate, and that the content described above is not authorized according to privacy laws in your country.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing address US:
- 3001 Brighton Blvd. Suite 2760
- Denver, CO 80216
- Mailing address AU:
- 398 Johnston St, Abbotsford VIC 3067, Australia